Angel's Corner: enjoying everything

Angel's Corner: enjoying everything: "When I say everything i mean everything. From going to a new school to taking long walks in the park. Anyway school is going great for me ne..."

3 comments:

Christine said...

I'm glad that you are enjoying school and life itself. I wish that more people were able to appreciate the simple joys in life. I am often guilty myself of not appreciating all of the wonderful things in my life when I feel so overwhelmed with work and life itself. Your post was a refreshing reminder to find the simple beauty in every experience. Thank you for that!

LILI said...

I really liked how you used such descriptive words instead of boring plain ones, and it was a treat to be able to read such a good paragraph!

Krutika said...

It is Krutika here! I like what you wrote and can relate to you as well. But, you need to work on your grammar,punctuation, and capitalize your I's. Other than that, your blog was great! Next time, remember what I wrote.

Post a Comment