Hello! I believe that our company, Coca-Cola is worthy enough to have a commercial air on your TV station. Coca-cola is a highly respected and highly profitable brand that would sell more than ten times more on a daily average if broadcasted properly. We trust your TV station the most to do so. Both of our companies will profit a fair amount of money from this advertisement/commercial. I am sure that the celebrity endorsement and six flags coupon would help us both. I win, you win, we all win. Now is it a done deal? If not, I could also go on and on about the many benefits of our two companies working together to sell, sell, and sell this product.
I would appreciate it if your station could somehow fill me in on the 7:30 commercial slot. Most people watch around that time, so many viewers can see the commercial all at once. I hope that you consider on taking e up on this magnificent offer.
Sincerely,
Angel Calisay
Coca-cola regional sales manager

1 comments:
Very nice job on this post, Angel!! I really enjoyed reading it. One thing I like that you said was that you trust the television station. Trust is a very important thing when you make a deal with someone or a company. One thing you can do to improve this post is say some of the benefits. You did mention about the money, but I think you should list some more benefits. Other than that, good job!
Post a Comment