Halloween, the best time of the year!

Once a year, on the 31st day of October people of all ages do something called TRICK OR TREATING! Sure not a lot of good can come to our teeth but, it's just the best thing ever to parade around random streets while ringing on different doorbells just to ask for candy. Believe it or not this is my first Halloween with braces. Just because of my braces, this year I am not allowed to eat hard candy which is bad news mostly around this time of the year. This year I am going trick or treating as the queen of hearts. Don't tell my dentist but I have already started eating candy as soon as we bought it this year which was about a week ago. I hope I still remember how to trick or treat because I haven't gone trick or treating in two years now. I am also excited to go to  the Halloween dance because I have never gone to a dance before. I missed out on the dances during fifth grade because I went back two the Philippines.

My queen of hearts costume includes hair extensions to bring back the look of my hair before I cut it, a stick on tattoo, and a heart skirt with cute leggings. I am looking forward to seeing the costumes of my classmates because I've been waiting and planning for this Halloween for months. From head to toe I've planned my look so that nothing can go wrong and I hope nothing will.

This Halloween will be very special to me because this year my family and I are planning on going Pumpkin picking for the right pumpkin to carve. I hope you have a great Halloween. 'Till next time, happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Krutika said...

nice blog! you can trust me; I won't tell your dentist because I don't even know him/her. I also feel bad for you because of your braces. I might get them soon too, so I will know how exactly you feel. a way to make your blog better is to add few more adj. see you!

Krutika said...

Angel, you looked great in your costume today!

Christine said...

Nice post, Angel! I hope that you had a great time in school on Friday since, as you mentioned, you have been planning for Halloween for months! I loved your costume! Have a wonderful Halloween! Overall, great post!

Post a Comment