Grateful

I am grateful for my cousin, Racquel. Even if we may be just cousins, she has treated me as if I were her sister. I am an only child so I am grateful that someone would actually treat me as if I wasn’t an only child. When our dad’s go somewhere for business or just isn’t around the house we call our uncle our dad, that way we can be sisters. I am so grateful that I have these two people in my life. They treat me like I’m the closest person to them. I love them just as they are, and I never want to lose them in my life.

3 comments:

Krutika said...

I am an only child, too. My uncle and aunt treat me like their younger sister. So, I know how you feel.And just so you know, they are young. To make this blog better, you should describe your cousin and uncle by saying what they do. All in all, I really liked your blog.

Shikshas Blog said...

Wow angel why such big letters?????????//

Angel Lyn said...

It's big because I just coppy and pasted and forgot to look at the font size

Post a Comment