My Carrer Goals !

It's amazing how one decision can affect the rest of your life after college. The earlier in life that you decide your future, the more prepared you will be for the obstacles that will try to keep you from reaching your goal. Everybody says that I should be a lawyer or a speech therapist but, all i want is to be a nurse practitioner. I was going to become a plain registered nurse until, my mom kept talking about other positions that she thought I might be interested in. Since I have always been very good with taking care of people mostly family and toddlers, I was considering a career that would let me take care of people, and nurses have that opportunity. Nurse practitioners are just like doctors. They give prescriptions and medicines, they are almost like doctors except it doesn't take as long to study than actual doctors. I wish that one day I will achieve my goal so that I can help and give back to the world in a way that I would enjoy.

1 comments:

Krutika said...

Wow, Angel! Nice post. One thing I really likes about it is that you described what you wanted to be and why. But, I think you should have added what college you want to go to and where you want to work. I really like that your job has to do with what you like because many people want to be something that they do not like, but they do it for the money. All in all I really liked your post and hopefully you achieve your goals. (=

Post a Comment