It’s a new year so, it should also be a new me. A resolution that I have for 2011 is to have more online communication with my family back in The Philippines. Three months ago my dad and I would video chat every other day but now we haven’t chatted in two months. The more I remember how close we were the more I miss talking to him. To spend more time communicating with him, I will send emails, pictures, and I will try to video chat with him as much as possible. I hope that one day, we will still be as close as we were before, even with a computer screen and an ocean between us.
Angel Calisay
1 comments:
Good job, Angel! This New Years Resolution is very deep and touching. Even I feel that I need to stay in touch with my family back in India, Virginia, Chicago, and even here in New Jersey. To make your post better, you should be careful where you capitalize your letters. You should also add what you and your dad used to chat about if it isn't too personal.
Post a Comment