Reflecting Thinking Spots

This commercial was so much fun to make! Our commercial as very funny,creative, and appealing to the audience. I learned during the creative process that I am great at improvising and mixing emotions. Some things  I could improve on are making my voice louder or at least loud enough and trying to relax instead of being so stiff during the commercial. Using writing techniques such as statistics and using anecdotes would be something that I should do in the future. My favorite part of making the commercial is that part when we said, "Pop,sip,ahhh." I loved that part because it had a resemblance to the famous Kit-Kat commercial. Next time I come across a project like this I would make sure I am poised enough and well groomed. I learned from this that practice makes something close to perfect.

1 comments:

Krutika said...

Nice job, Angel! My favorite part of the commercial was the same as yours. I loved how you guys said it and acted it in the commercial. When I was doing my commercial, I was also very stiff. Now, I also feel that I should have been more relaxed next time. To make your post better, I think you should state how you are good at improvising and mixing emotions. You should give some more details. On the bright side, I love the words you used, like
resemblance. Oh... also, nice use of our vocabulary words. Ms. Poynter will love that!!

Post a Comment