My favorite commercial is the coca-cola border crossing commercial. I thought it was really funny because, the guards weren't allowed to cross the border/line. Once, a paper crossed from one of the guards boarders but the other guard gave it back using his sword. Later on in the commercial one of the two guards was drinking coke, the other one looked. The guard that was drinking coke made a bigger border line for the other side and placed a coke on the opposite border so they could both drink. It was so funny when the guards erased the line. I first saw this commercial on the third quarter of the 2011 Super Bowl and instantly fell in love with it.
2 comments:
Nice job on this post, Angel. Before I begin on criticizing our text in good and bad ways, I want you to know that I love coca-cola. Wait..... who doesn't?? Anyway, one thing I like about your post is that you described the ad, too. But. I think you should explain a little more why you like this ad. Other than that, good job!
Nice post, Angel! You described the commercial step by step and nobody needs to watch it!!!!! Yet,I agree with Krutika. You kept explaining the ad, but didn't say why you like it. Overall, GrEaT pOsT!!!! :)
Post a Comment