TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!! Halloween ids finally here, the celebration every child has been waiting for all year long but I on the other hand am more interested in my 12th birthday. My birthday is this November 5 at exactly 5:07 a.m. I have been waiting so long to be as mature as I am now and as i look at myself I think about how much I've been through and this year I can look back again and think over about how much has changed over the years. Next year is what I've been waiting for mostly my whole life to become a teenager but lets focus on this year. This year my mom was planning on staying in a hotel in the Atlantic city mostly so that we can all have fun. My grandma and uncle to the casinos and my mom and me to the museums there. If we don't continue on with this plan we could also go to Benihana a personal favorite of mine. this restaurant stands out from the others because they cook right in front of you. Imagine your table also being a hot grill that they can cook anything on. Cheesecake Factory, how does that sound to you? To my ears it sounds like music because of how fancy it is in there. They have cheesecakes, lobsters, anything your stomach grumbles for. I think I've told to much already so its time to end this entry with a song. Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to me Happy birthday, Happy birthday,Happy birthday to me (Well almost)

1 comments:

Krutika said...

Hey! It is me,Krutika. I like your blog.The Cheese Factory part made me hungry! To make your blog better, you should stick to one topic. Either your birthday or Halloween. You should also capitalize the beginnings of your santences. See ya!

Post a Comment